you look like a 4,5 years old kid!
He was wearing his koko's shirt. The shirt was a gift from Iris. :) After both of them bath, I took out this shirt for Lucas, but he said he doesn't like sleeveless shirt. So, I let Joshua wore instead.
but it really fits on Joshua so well!and by the 4,5 years old look, I meant his monkeying~I wonder if audrey could do that.
3 comments:
you look like a 4,5 years old kid!
He was wearing his koko's shirt. The shirt was a gift from Iris. :) After both of them bath, I took out this shirt for Lucas, but he said he doesn't like sleeveless shirt. So, I let Joshua wore instead.
but it really fits on Joshua so well!
and by the 4,5 years old look, I meant his monkeying~
I wonder if audrey could do that.
Post a Comment