I found it so freaking funny. He loves to identify 2 similar objects which are wide apart; then try to touch them at the same time. i.e door knobs, table legs, etc.
Kids love playing with water! We only have one at the moment so still pay full attention on her most of the time. Audrey'll be off to staircases when we're not watching so if I need to do sth in kitchen, I'll put her in walker. But obviously she's losing interest soon as crawling gives her more satisfaction and more exploration. Another dangerous hobby, stuffing everything in mouth. Had been digging papers out for countless time. Usually place her in room which we've cleared most of the possible dangers. When I bath, just had to leave her crying.
5 comments:
I thought you like to kiss yourself. ;D
I found it so freaking funny. He loves to identify 2 similar objects which are wide apart; then try to touch them at the same time. i.e door knobs, table legs, etc.
new hobby, and its not dangerous, good!
better than my little one, must climb everyday. now add on another hobby -- get down from anywhere. =.=
very handful indeed. how to keep her safe while doing your work? joshua can crawl very fast, he'll be in the bathroom the moment we lose sight of him.
Kids love playing with water! We only have one at the moment so still pay full attention on her most of the time.
Audrey'll be off to staircases when we're not watching so if I need to do sth in kitchen, I'll put her in walker. But obviously she's losing interest soon as crawling gives her more satisfaction and more exploration. Another dangerous hobby, stuffing everything in mouth. Had been digging papers out for countless time. Usually place her in room which we've cleared most of the possible dangers. When I bath, just had to leave her crying.
Post a Comment